Have you been searching online on how to nurture your toddler’s skills? As a provider of leading Montessori School in Rockville, Maryland, we want to give you some positive parenting tips to help care for your toddler’s growth and development.
We have collated 5 simple tips you can do to support your child’s developmental milestones.
- Read children’s books and bedtime stories to your kids every day.
- Encourage your children to dress and feed themselves; just provide minimal assistance when needed.
- Play matching games with your toddlers, such as puzzles and shape sorting. You can also do pretend play with your little ones.
- Teach your toddlers simple children’s songs, like The ABC Song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Sending your children to a preschool in Maryland exposes them to exciting activities such as singing, dancing, and storytelling.
- Praise your children when they follow instructions and show positive behavior. However, if your toddlers show unwanted behaviour like tantrums, make sure to teach acceptable ways to express their emotions.
Come see how much fun toddlers are having at Norbeck Montessori! Our Early Childhood Education programs are designed to help children develop their true love for learning. Schedule a tour of our preschool now!